Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome cleaning

Which chrome would this be? Different parts you treat slighyly differently

To clean just use your normal shampoo. If they have discoloured then use autosol but use very very little of the product as it can be aggressive

Comment

Dont use srp on trim. Only on painted bodywork. Extra wax is good. Stops dirt drying on as dirty water will jus run off

Comment

Dont use trim and vinyl products on chrome. Havnt tried it but dont want to discolour them

Comment

Wax is fine though

Comment

I think some people have suggested WD40 on the chrome before.

Comment

I've used AG SRP on the 'chrome' window surrounds and it brings them up like new....also used it on the gloss black pillars too, and again with impressive results.

Comment

MadOnVaux!, on 06 June 2014 - 03:38 PM, said:
                I've used AG SRP on the 'chrome' window surrounds and it brings them up like new....also used it on the gloss black pillars too, and again with impressive results.

Are the results permanent or do they need doing after each wash?

Comment

mmiah, on 07 June 2014 - 12:36 PM, said:
                  Are the results permanent or do they need doing after each wash?

Well, let's put it this way, the tarnishing never came back.

Comment

Srp it is then

H&S good for flakey paintwork otherwise I stick to lynx. Helps attract the women. But I've not had any luck recently. The missus always sends them away

Comment

Working...
                    X