Detailing - what wax have you used?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing - what wax have you used?

Nice shine. Just remember no matter how good the wax/sealant is if you haven't done the prep work in will dull very quickly.

Good work. My DA is a bit redundant just now as the weather has been so good the car has only required a QD wipe down. It'll come out again before the winter.

Comment

I use dodo snh wax. Dont think i will use anything alse.
      I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Alfieharley1, on 03 July 2014 - 12:41 PM, said:
        Indeed I have />

I treated myself to the AF Revit 1 & 2 for my DA. />

Like I said I'm going to leave the waxes like this I'm only interested in but the limited edition ones at waxstock to store and sell in a years time as these will be worth more then what I paid.

One thing I do want to try is the CG butter wet wax via a DA. This is next on the cards

This is Butter Wet Wax on top of Meg's SwirlX. Nearly finished my bottle. Applying with a finishing pad makes it very easy. A little goes a long way.

Comment

I used a Black finishing Meg's pad to apply that. Also applied by hand at some points with greats results as well.

Comment

AG EGP on top of SRP today! Not a siggy but it's the product. Whites not the easiest to get a mirror effect on!

Comment

Megs ultimate quick wax

Comment

Car selfie

Comment

Wilco you wax whore. Only ever used megs ultimate spray wax and collinite 915. Megs is great for the look as you can see but doesnt last long. Collinite 915 you need to prep well and i mean polish to perfection then its easy on easy to buff off and lasts ages

Comment

Just had a read about it. Sounds like the perfect wax for me. Not cheap though

Comment

Thats how i want to get my car looking. Great reflections

Comment

Thats why im getting there early. Want to get as many good deals before others take them all.

Comment

What time you planing on getting there? Starts at 9 so was thinking half 8. But could do earlier if you want to check out eachothers cars and camp outside the door

Comment

The obsession wax guy posted on detailing world that hes made a limited edition wax. Its the same a euphoric but lasts abit longer. 150ml pot for 25 quid. Thats what i really want. Plus anything else i like on the day

Comment

Working...
                            X