No announcement yet.

Show us your reflection pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotty I think i know why your back hurts all the time. To much time cleaning your cars
    sigpic

Comment

• Haha! It's the only thing I can really do now. Keeps me moving and bending, albeit with support, so I don't seize and spasm! Plus it's addictive! Self confessed OCD car detailing addict!

Comment

• A few from earlier tonight.

Comment

• Great shine... Very impressive as always
          sigpic

Comment

• In the 2nd and 4th pic I thought wow that is some shine then realised your car was just in the picture . Locking very good though.
            sigpic

Comment

• Pete Hamnett, on 04 September 2015 - 04:03 PM, said:
              Nope, they are all reflection pictures, the second and forth pictures are from my raised bonnet after checking oil etc.

Pete.

Jesus that is really impressive!!! What have you used to get them results!
              sigpic

Comment

• Great work, Pete. You still using only your Popeye power?

Comment

• I'm going to top my wax up tomorrow with the DA. Probably two coats so it's done for the winter. May buy some Adams Quick detailer for the winter months.

Comment

• Winter not here just yet Scotty. Don't wish the colder months on us just yet
                    sigpic

Comment

• It's very chilly up here in the evening when the suns going down. Supposed to heat up again next week. We'll see. At least it will protected. Since March it's probably had 12-15 coats of various waxes and sealants. I think that counts as the paint being pretty much secure.

Comment

• Do you clay much or just top up with sealant / wax?
                        sigpic

Comment

• A couple of wee reflection shots with some intruders in the pictures!

Comment

• Thought we said reflection pictures not a shot of your roof hahahahaha

Comment

• Mine and it hasn't been washed in over 10 days... Shine has kept well.
                              sigpic

Comment

• That is one of those pictures that you actually don't know what's car and what's reflection. Superb!

Comment

Working...
                                X