Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are come on lads.. Car reflections!!??Not plants

Comment

• Suppose i better show you mine but you can only see the reflection off the bonnet. Its always in the shade if i park on the drive.

Off to a show/meet in leeds tomorrow morning with VX-E, Cars In The Park, first time on this one so al report back and pop some pics up.. So i added for the second time Poor Boys White Diamond, then Dodo Juice Red Mist (sealant).

This is my new now favorite High Gloss Sealant, it gives the car a wet look. Which i really like :

Comment

Comment

• Spent a few hours on mine today. 2 bucket wash, revelation fallout remover. claybar, poorboys black hole and coated it with Nattys blue paste. Windows were cleaned with autoglym glass polish and topped with H2Go. I ran out of megs tyre gel so used autoglym stuff this time applied with a sponge and it worked well but thankfully my megs stuff arrived just as I finished the car (sods law eh).

Pictures a bit poor as the light wasn't great but it's looking good in person. Nice deep shine so I'm happy

Comment

• Lost a bit in photo Click image for larger version

Name:	Watermead 1.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	308710
            Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	09931EA7-9C05-48D4-9B73-E8D220F7AD68.jpeg
Views:	140
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	311174 Quick clean before my 5 hour trip to Devon on Tuesday

Comment

• Safe trip MR Londonfinest.
                you will be the talk of Devon with a car that shiny!

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Comment

• Meant to drop this in here last week. It's all over. I win...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mother's Ruin View Post
                      Meant to drop this in here last week. It's all over. I win...

Those lights reflected in it look great, it's like a snakeskin wrap

Comment

• Old photo I took a couple years back. Use to spend so much time (and money) to have it looking it's best. Really need to get out and give the old girl a clean.

Comment

Working...
                        X