help needed !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed !

Christ! That makes me feel physically sick mate.??Really does look like a spray job. You could maybe get a touch up kit from VX, they aren't expensive but I don't know how much of a difference it will really make

Has someone keyed that?
    sigpic

Comment

Surely VX will have the touch up kit to match your paint? They did on my last 2 Astras (Silver & Black).

I can't blame you for being upset, I'd be hunting someone down for doing that to me

Comment

The silver touch up I've got from Vauxhall stands out like a sore thumb.

Comment

josephditch, on 21 September 2014 - 09:26 PM, said:
          **** me, i want to cry for you mate.
          i. Agree,surely that was done deliberately mate
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

It is soul destroying that someone takes it upon themselves to damage your property, bet they won't like it when it done to them!

Comment

God,there really is some wankers out there!

Looks like a body shop is ya only choice mate,gutted for you,
              sigpic

Comment

Was just about to say the same as above. Getting a Detailer who is comfortable using more than just a polisher should be able to get that out. If someone on here is not close enough try and price it closer to home. Might set you back 100-150 quid but it does mean no spray painting and no chance colour mismatch.

Comment

Foxy do a search for 'Steven Bryce Exclusive Valeting' he is one of the best I have seen & is mobile. Ask him does he think he could get that out 7 i'm sure if he can he will do it for you. Tell him I recommended you to contact him.

Comment

You have my every empathy (see my post called "bye bye scratches").

I take it this is too deep (down to metal) for any wet and dry action.

Sorry pal, that really sucks for you...

Comment

If you can feel the scratch with your finger nail it will need spraying.
                      I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Not sure if a Dual Action polisher can help sort that out. You can try and sign up to detailingworld.co.uk forum, submit a thread and post the pictures up and see what those guys think. Maybe someone on there live close by to you and could help you out.

IN MEMORY OF NIGHTSCREAM THE 1.6 TURBO SRI NAV
                        Now driving - Mazda 6 Tourer SE-L Lux Nav+ 2.0 143 Skyactiv-G

Comment

Chipsaway will be able to do it. Will be much cheaper than a full respray. Used them before without any bother. They give you a lengthy warranty in their work as well. Win,win.

Comment

To spray the full side front to back and to have a person that by the sound of it takes pride in his work and will do an excellent job, ?500 is good.
                            sigpic

Comment

Definitely better than they were originally mate. Well done on making them a good bit less obvious.

Comment

Working...
                              X