Clear All

• Detailing Steps!

In steps I do-

1-Snowfoam

2-Rinse

3-Spray wheel cleaner

4-Hand Wash (two buckets)

5-Clean wheels (different wash mitt)

6- Clay if required (use car shampoo diluted obviously as lube)

7- Wash again as above and rinse and dry using Junkmam water method

8-Polish if required by hand or da

9-Wash again

10- Dry car with Junkman water method and finish with MF

11- Wax/Sealant application

12- Dress Tyres

13- Stand and admire

There is no hard and fast rule as some will add steps to include IronX or the like. All depends on how bad your car is and what you want to spend?!

You missed off number 14, Scotty.....

14- Get some pics on here.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

How could I forget the most important part? My meds must be affecting me more than usual. Our cars haven't been washed in over 6 weeks. It's killing me slowly! Grrrrrr

Comment

Scotty, on 05 November 2014 - 01:13 PM, said:
        Our cars haven't been washed in over 6 weeks. It's killing me slowly! Grrrrrr

I thinks a few of the I.E'ers in Scotland and the North of England should make a rota and take turns cleaning them for you....I'd have volunteered but your a bit to far from me. />
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Unfortunately, and no offence, I'm the only person that touches my cars. Then if I do mark the paintwork I've no one else to blame but me!! Thanks for the offer, appreciated. Plus we've two MINIs at the minute so........

Comment

As Scotty touched on, ironx and tardis if you are going to get the paintwork back to the bare bones before the rest.
            I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Scotty, on 05 November 2014 - 05:20 PM, said:
              Unfortunately, and no offence, I'm the only person that touches my cars. Then if I do mark the paintwork I've no one else to blame but me!! Thanks for the offer, appreciated. Plus we've two MINIs at the minute so........

Totally understand...Same here. Hate anybody else touching my car.

Comment

Working...
              X