First time out using snow foam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time out using snow foam

Does a great job and makes things a little easier. What Snowfoam did you use? Love the red with those 19s.

Where's the before picture of it minging???I bet you washed it first

Comment

Did it come up like that just with the snowfoam or was there a wash afterwards?

Comment

Looks very clean dave,,,,do you just spray on then rinse off without washing the car if you get my drift.also do you think it's actually cleaner using snowfoam??rather than just a normal wash
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

In the winter time (when I'm fit enough to wash the car) I only Snowfoam and let it dwell and run off for 15 mins then power rinse off. Don't touch it with a sponge at all. Doesn't come up pristine as I would like it too but beats putting marks on the paint! Summer time I'd Snowfoam then rinse off then mitt wash and rinse again. Plus all the other bits inbetween.

Comment

As Scotty said, rinse the foam off before you attack it with a bucket otherwise all you are doing is moving the loose dirt around the car and it will make swirls.

I`ve seen people wash their alloys with the same cloth they wash the car with.......i nearly burst into tears
            I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

georgefish, on 01 December 2014 - 10:24 PM, said:
              nothing wrong with that, end result is good! i actually decided it was necessary to remove the wheels to clean!

I hope you don't clean them every weekend!

That reminds me - i need a new wheel lock key..

Comment

Working...
              X