Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turtle 🐢 Wax

Well have to say really like it now.
    1 hour 20 including getting stuff out and putting away. Granted not blacked tyres.
    Yes I can make it pop more, yes I can get it cleaner......but not in anywhere near that time. Bloody wheels take a good 20 minutes.
    I know my car has had some serious preparation etc, but the products really work together and are so easy to use.
    This was just a one bucket wash, no snow foam, no pressure washer, nothing but hosepipe, mitt, bucket and not even any sweat .

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

That's nice, I need to get some more, I just have the 3in1 detailer (because I didn't have my glasses on when I bought it), it was the Wet Wax I meant to buy. But I do like it, like you say it's just so easy. This was mine last week.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200914_161521.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	268585

Name:	20200914_155058.jpg
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	268586

Comment

Felt bad about the tyres , so done them and quick vacuum out.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
        That's nice, I need to get some more, I just have the 3in1 detailer (because I didn't have my glasses on when I bought it), it was the Wet Wax I meant to buy. But I do like it, like you say it's just so easy. This was mine last week.

Name:	20200914_161521.jpg
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	268585

Name:	20200914_155058.jpg
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	268586
        Yeah the 3 in 1 looks good for that 24 hour period after cleaning when can just touch up.
        I also used the air con interior spray from turtle Wax about a month ago and car still smells lovely.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

They both look fantastic MR Matt-G and MR Drew .
          less as they say is more .
          i love sweets when I'm polishing Squashums are my fav at the moment

12-34 plastic peg !

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

don't you get little blobs of sap from the tree?... mine does from next door's tree - assholes

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
              don't you get little blobs of sap from the tree?... mine does from next door's tree - assholes
              Yes, bit to be fair since changing to the full Wax system I hardly notice them. Snow foam or pre rinse seems to move them.
              It's the fcking pigeons in the tree that are the issue .

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                Yes, bit to be fair since changing to the full Wax system I hardly notice them. Snow foam or pre rinse seems to move them.
                It's the fcking pigeons in the tree that are the issue .

P30 lite using Tapatalk
                oh I don't faff with snow foam,.. just a bucket with a grit guard - microifibre wash sponge, and microfibre towels to dry. Need to ask them to chop it back, but think I'll get met with a mardy face. Never seen so many trees and plants in a tiny garden!!

Comment

Hahaha well think il be getting letter soon from council about the other tree. Street light ain't working for last few weeks and they can't access it cos of tree. Cost me 360 last time to sort tree out. My argument is the tree was there before the street light, so move the bloody light .
                  I like a nice garden but given the choice is concrete the whole front

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice. If it's that easy think I might try it. Now-a-days have to stop and rest my elbows, half way through, crack and creak like a small sailing boat. no kidding.
                    Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Working...
                    X