Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lanoguard - underbody protection. your views ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lanoguard - underbody protection. your views ?

Does anyone have experience using Lanoguard or anything similar? If so, how was your experience using it? and does it live up to its name?

Yes ans Yes. I have used it for a few years now, initially Lanoguard lately Lanoshield but only because it was a bit cheaper, as far as I can tell it's no different. The trigger sprays don't work for long but I smear it on with a rag. I cover suspension arms, struts, shocks, front and rear subframes, wheelarch lips even the exhaust system and it all still looks very good. I apply it once a year usually before winter.Click image for larger version

Name:	20221114_131945.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	361707

Comment

Is this stuff similar to ACF50? We used to do a winter prep package when I worked for bmw and we would spray the entire bike then wash it off once spring arrived and the bikes used to come out looking like new

Comment

hi i think its what works for you works for drew , i tried lanoguard when i first got my car but dont think it had been out long ?, after a year, when i checked year after it was mostly gone, so i tried dynamax UC which is their (clear wax), and UB for the cavities (brown), to me it lasts longer but its not cheap!
        so you pays yer money and takes yer choice
        dean.m

Comment

Ive a mate who swears by it....he wouldn't buy anything but Lanoguard and he sprays it over everything.

Dougie on ODFS on YouTube also uses it constantly....even over rust.

Roman, the Polish guy in the bodyshop next door to us says "it's the biggest load of pish he's ever came across"...but in a Polish accent.

I've only ever used Waxoyl and love it.
          ​​​​​​
          Each individual will always have their favourites.

Comment

you never see a rusty sheep

Comment

Originally posted by sri- nav View Post
              And you never see a cortina with bluetongue or foot and mouth either

Comment

Originally posted by sri- nav View Post
                Not near me anyway!!!!
                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                X