Microfibre cloths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microfibre cloths

I`ve read a lot about cleaning products but cant seem to find anything about the best cloths to use, would i be right in saying the microfibre cloths would be ideal with a glass cleaning product such as Mer ??
    I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Meg's drying towel is superb for getting water off quickly. To buff off polish, the ones from ASDA are good. Don't buy the tesco ones, they're crap!

Comment

Thanks. i`ll send the Wife tomorrow
      I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Halfords seem to have them on offer a lot too

Comment

jmagee, on 22 September 2013 - 01:07 PM, said:
          Halfords seem to have them on offer a lot too
          Sorry underline is on??cant get it to switch off.. ?? Halfords have it for 6 for 4pounds extra large but asda's are 2 pounds for 6 and there the same size

Comment

Screwfix do microfibre clothes really cheap

Comment

Got 6 for ?2 from Asda....bargain

Comment

I'd keep the buckets and replace the sponge with a quality lambswool washmit!!

Not convinced by this waterless washing. Surely if your car is really dirty then aren't you effectively rubbing the dirt & grit around car?!?!?

Comment

Surely you'll end up with scratches on the car?

Comment

Like the fact that you used someone elses car as a guinea pig!!!

Is this what you have used then mate?

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item33786d2aa4

Comment

You need to get yourself a photobucket account mate and upload it through that.

Comment

I used for the first time waterless wash by Megs was very dubious but it seems to work a treat especially if your at a show and dont have the convenience of water .. first time i used it was at the Hull show and the car looked fantastic cleaned and microfibred it then megs polish car was silk to the touch so i knew the car was dirt free.. Have used it a few times since??.... Car at Hull Show :

Comment

Looks good Russ.??Had you cleaned it the day before and just had the muck from the M62 to contend with?

Comment

Thanks Jon ...Yes but still 94 miles of morning dust and dirt/grime from lorries...

I gave my dads Yaris a waterless wash last weekend and it had moss on the windows so it was put to the test and brought the car up gleaming. Even the plastic trim was shiney.

Comment

Bit of a run for me .. but am sure other members will take you up on the offer.

Comment

Working...
                              X