Car upholstery cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car upholstery cleaner

Too many on the market to choose from so i thought i`d see what worked for you guys.
    I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Surely that only works on leather... I'm guessing this is for cloth

Comment

Don't you use anything else on them? I used to find massaging coco butter into them made them lovely and soft after giving them a good rub with leather wipes of course

Comment

No the perforations are bitch. Although the microfibre cloth did a decent job of cleaning them out. Main reason the insignia hasn't got them. Initially got leather as I thought it'd be easier to clean baby sick off. How wrong! I just have a seat protector for baby number 2

Comment

I went and bought some Mer this morning from Halfords and seems to have done the trick, also Mer glass cleaner, bilberry alloy cleaner and citrus tar remover. New cars are a dear doooooooo Cars sat outside looking pretty..
          I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

When you stand back and admire your hard work It's all worth it

Comment

The Mer has started to leave white chalky marks on the seats so i`ve bought some Comma interior cleaner which came second in Auto express 2013 review, the winner (black diamond) i can only find for leather.

If this doesnt work then its the old favourite Flash !!

Comment

I bought some comma interior cleaner for the seats and its brilliant stuff, took away the chalky stain the Mer left and brought the colour back into the seats and at ?5.40 ish from the bay its the find of the year for me......to say im pleased is an understatement.

Comment

Carplan stain valet ?5.99 form halfords. Had some stains on my seats on the fabric. Tried warm water didnt work. Got the steam cleaner and still no luck. So gave this a try. 1 little spray and used the attached brush and its all gone. Highly recommended

Comment

Working...
                  X