Is touch up dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is touch up dead?

So I'd seen these a while ago and eventually bought some. Basically colored stickers. So far I'm slightly impressed. Sadly the precut stickers didn't Peel out they had to be cut. Anyway I got two sheets one with precut shapes and just a blank sheet to cut yourself.

http://paintandbodyc...k/colourfix.php

Anyway pictures before

And after... Not invisible but I'm my opinion less obvious than touch up

It's a good match. However, just becareful when you wash it or power wash it. I've got a feeling it may peel off.

Comment

Guaranteed for 5 years apparently. Only a temp fix as although from less than 1m it's invisible I know it's there

Comment

They look a bit like the ie stickers really. You can see them if you look but quite impressive for bigger scratches

Comment

The touch up I've got doesn't match that well. Plus I'm useless at blending it in. Besides for larger scratches like I've covered I wouldn't like to use touch up.

Anyway just thought I'd share in case anyone else wanted to give it a go. Not bass bad for ?9.99

Comment

The colour match is great. You really can't tell it's there unless you know it's there

Comment

I know it's there,

so I'm guner come round and tell all your friends,
              sigpic

Comment

Ha ha jokes on you because I have none.

Wait I have no friends

Comment

Working...
                X