Alloy wheel cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloy wheel cleaning

I`ve just started using billberry alloy cleaner and first impressions are good, i sprayed it on when the wheels were a bit wet then left it for 10 minutes before using a cloth to work it in a bit before rinsing, looked really nice.

I think anything that will take the stuck brake dust off will probably damage you`re alloys.
    I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

I`ve been told to use oven cleaner/cilit bang stuff but wipe off after 30 seconds, if anybody wants to try it first then let me know
    I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

I've found that using Autoglym tyre dressing is best for both alloys and tyres it doesnt cling to the alloys off the tyres and brings them up a treat once cleaned spray on goes milky on the tyres let it drip onto your alloys and clean alloys then tyres looks the knees bees.. I used to use endurance gel by Meguiars but often found it would cling to the alloys .. If your wanting the real wet look for your tyres then Hot Wheels by Meguiars is the one to go for but it will spread.?? So Autoglym for the win .. I tend to use poorboys wax in the winter

Comment

My pressure washer cleans my alloys spotless. No chemicals or elbow grease required. No damage either. Perfect balance

Comment

Agree with most of above,the wheels obviously get some hammer,so regular cleaning the best idea.

But,,,don't like using wonder wheels at all,
          sigpic

Comment

+1 for Bilberry. Dilute it depending on state of wheels. Brilliant stuff and smells great. Heard great things about Blackfire tyre gel. Less sling than Endurance Gel!

Comment

Working...
            X