• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That 'New Car' scent

So does Californian Scents I think.

This might do.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item5d3ae08c74
    I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

fabreze air freshners are good

Comment

Be good to hear how you get on, bought a supposed new car scent from Halfords a while back and it was vile.

Comment

Try using something that cleans the air and takes smells away. You might be surprised. Tried a few new car scents and they've a been rank.

Comment

That'll be the open window scent then

Comment

That can make it worse depending on where you are driving!!! ;-)

Comment

I've used AG Odour Eliminator. Not too bad. Heard good things about Dakota Odour Bombs!

Comment

'Have used these in the past and don't like having visible fresheners on display. Plus I had a focus with one on middle vent. The bottle had a crack in it, it leaked over the dash and stripped the paint off the centre console.'

Sorry to hear it mate, been using them for a few months now had no problems are we talking about the same ones these arnt in a bottle? more of a sealed pouch?? only a few pounds from asda.

example :

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4acc3f4be9

Comment

I use Angelwax Bubblegum, Joop or New Car smells. All depends on what bottle I grab first haha

Comment

paddyc, on 24 December 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:
                      Ha, out of stock... Is it cos it's meant to smell like a strip joint or it's just really good stuff!???

If it's a strip joint then surely it's a combination of stale beer and haddock or is that just the more seedy ones
                      Regards
                      Brian

Comment

Working...
                      X