Waffle Weave towel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waffle Weave towel.

I`ve just ordered a Cobra guzzler waffle weave towel from ebay after hearing good things about them, ?7.95 is expensive for a drying towel in my opinion so i hope its good
    I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

That's pretty cheap for a drying towel. I've got a few Meg's Drying towels (MF) and they come in around 14 quid each! Never tried the one you've ordered!

Comment

What do you think of the megs you have.
      I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

What's wrong with the 99p MF cloths?

Comment

The Meg's are great, in my opinion. Hold lots of water. No offence Jamie, 99p MF I've used are useless! They just move water around instead of soaking it up! I like the larger Meg's towels as it takes half the time to dry the car and with the large surface area they don't leave streaks if you pull in one direction. 'That's what make the car beautiful'!!!

Comment

The MF are fine for applying scratch remover and the like and a final wipe over but not that good for absorbing lots of water.

Comment

'lots of later'??thats a new one on me

Comment

Haha. Get a good MF and you will be surprised. I used to be a proper leather Chamios man but converted years ago to MFs!

Comment

Quite impressed with the towel but it does feel a little rough but was brilliant on the windows, i`ve just bought a Dodo FF buffing towel..

Comment

Purple monster or dodo fantastic fur.

Comment

I picked up a couple of the Asda drying towels for 3 quid each and they are brilliant, i dried the whole car without ringing it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X