Best sealant...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best sealant...

Much more expensive products out there but I've used and like Poorboys ex-p Sealant. Used it on top of Poorboys Blackhole. Much prefer Dodo Juice Purple Haze wax.

Been fancying a different product what Dodo Juice is best for silver?

Comment

I bought Dodo supernatural hybrid, its a wax and a sealant so best of both worlds. The beading is very good and easy to apply.
      I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Colour of the car should make no difference. Aslong as the car is clayed and polished so the clear coat is flawless or close enough then your car will sparkle. Wax/sealant only protects so get one that lasts for ages. AG high def wax is expensive but will last 6mnths so it goes a long way.

Wax/sealants have no colouring in them and only work on the clearcoat. They dont magically go through the clear coat and do anything to the paint so there are no colour specific wax/sealant

Comment

Hi Guys

What is AG high def wax? - Is it like a polish for cars? I have a insignia - colour pannacotta - guess more like silver. What would be good?

Thank you.

Comment

I agree super resin polish is great for those starting off in car detailing. Its a gentle polish that contains fillers to mask swirls and light stratches.

Cant wait for spring so i can give the car a good clean. Its amazing right now but i want it flawless or close enough

Comment

Hi PaddyC

Thank you for the explanation. I will give it a try and see if it makes a difference. I would like to have a show room finish with long lasting shine.

Is there anything out there that I can use after your recommendation.

Thanks again PaddyC

Comment

For a long lasting shine you will need to wash,??clay,??polish and wax your car. It will take an entire day and your arms will ache. The wife will have a go at you. But when your car has a mirror finish it will be worth it.

Comment

If you want to go the "whole hog" you could use ironx before claying to give it that extra clean..
                  I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

I`ve just started using Sonax BSD after washing, its a detailer come sealant and the water behaviour is something to behold..

Comment

Working...
                    X