Showroom valet near Northampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showroom valet near Northampton

Best to do it yourself. Im from N'pton and there's no one cheap about. Found one guy. Charges ?200 and its a full days works.

Also,??when you say valet do you mean wash dry hoover or the full works?

I would be expecting to pay upwards of ?150 for the full works based on what I've read. It's easily a full days work.

For ?95, I would be wanting to know exactly what they are doing, and with which products.

Comment

Claying wont get rid of swirls. Will need to be machine polished. Try the coachworks on clare steet off the kettering rd

Comment

If they use autoglyn SRP that is a filler rather than correction polish.

Comment

SRP is really good but not permanent as it fills the swirls. Filler will soon wash out. Good for a quick fix if your going out to a show or something. Machine polishing cuts and melts the clearcoat so its level with the bottom of the scratch/swirl marks. And will last unless you put more swirls in when washing your car

Comment

If you're looking at a total detail including, clay and machine polish then I'd expect to pay upwards of 250 up here. Most charge around 90 just for a full machine polish and wax. At 95 quid I'd be a little skeptical.

Comment

Working...
            X