Stereo and seatbelt problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stereo and seatbelt problems

Wow that's some gremlin you've got. Sadly I've never heard of those issues before. If it's under warranty get it looked at.

Oh and welcome to the forum

Wow that's some gremlin you've got. Sadly I've never heard of those issues before. If it's under warranty get it looked at.

Oh and welcome to the forum

Comment

The thread will stay on New Content page as long as it's being posted on. Never heard of these issues either. Particularly in relation to the seatbelt.

Comment

The thread will stay on New Content page as long as it's being posted on. Never heard of these issues either. Particularly in relation to the seatbelt.

Comment

Darrenl, on 17 April 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:
          Very strange best bet is to get error codes read, hopefully there are some errors that may give a clue.

Only thing I can think of is disconnect the battery for a while, then reconnect.

Completely agree, disconnect battery for 15 minutes, then reconnnect and see if the issues go away.

After that get error codes read.

Comment

Darrenl, on 17 April 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:
            Very strange best bet is to get error codes read, hopefully there are some errors that may give a clue.

Only thing I can think of is disconnect the battery for a while, then reconnect.

Completely agree, disconnect battery for 15 minutes, then reconnnect and see if the issues go away.

After that get error codes read.

Comment

Working...
            X