Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth Retrofit!

merikiito, on Jul 8 2011, 04:27 PM, said:Hi,

can someone supplythe part numbers for this retro fit as I would like to see how much it costs from VX with employees discount

thanks

Vauxhall will not be able to do it...................it's only the skills of "Martyn the Insignia Wizard" who can do this retrofit!
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Just had Bluetooth fitted by Martyn at his house on Sunday, great professional job, (many thanks to Martyn nice to meet you) well worth it so good to have. Great to have full bluetooth system, pauses ipod, interupts radio etc. Can highly recommend.

Comment

I'd second that ^^^^! Not the correct approach. It's like being back in high school on here at times!

Comment

Came back today from a 700 mile round trip to get Martyn to fit bluetooth and dab to my 2.0 cdti elite. I've got to say the travel was worth it. He managed to do the install of both with the programming in one day.

Thanks Martyn, everything working great and the missus loves the new dab stations. Really impressed with both my new toys and the professional install job.

Comment

Needs to be supported by car and phone. The car does not with the factory Bluetooth so it doesn't work with any phone. There are some third party Bluetooth options that can stream to the aux port.

Comment

Hi Martyn,

How much do you charge for this again as i'm very interested in having this done

Comment

Got my siggy last week it's a 09 Sri nav 130 and would love to get this fitted. Can you pm me with details please. Thanks
              sigpic

Comment

Hi Martyn,

My aftermarket Parrot has decided to lose all power and I have traced it to the ignition live wire being dead!

I have been thinking about the 'factory bluetooth' for a while, as I can't really get on with the Parrot, and since it's now died (this is an ex-parrot!!!), I'm leaning more towards the install!

Please could you send me some details on the retrofit? Do you ever come 'south' or would I have to travel (may take some organising!)?

Comment

Martyn nice to meet you today and you have yourself another happy customer. Left at 10.00 am this morning and was home at 17:45 and was well worth the trip and money.??Thanks again
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X