Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intellilink Software problems on MY14 cars

heres mine:

My problems are music (albums etc not ordered and not able to navigate as you would expect) and start stop (not sure if this is controlled via the intelilink).

I've just responded in the other thread, but the question was does the radio turn on without the keys in the ignition? I'm wondering if it hasn't got constant 12v. If it does switch on, maybe try disconnecting the battery for 10 mins.

Comment

Some of these random errors sound like the sort of thing created by a poor quality unstable power supply and/or inadequate Rf shielding.

If that is the case, VX can update the software until the cows come home, but they wont cure the problem.
      Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

Comment

I had an Adam as a courtesy car when mine went in for service, that had apps and all available.??Plus the touch screen was much better than the Insignia's - whats going on there then??

Comment

Just think, if we hadn't gone to the moon the answer would have come from a slide rule

Comment

Kervaig, on 13 November 2014 - 10:55 PM, said:
            Just think, if we hadn't gone to the moon the answer would have come from a slide rule />

Ha,that will make no sense to anyone who doesn't bother reading the crap on here tonight.
            sigpic

Comment

My vehicle was delivered in October and has software version 23474783
              Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Infotainment enquiries: infotainment.eu@gm.com

Please include your registration number and a contact number in your email to help us handle your enquiry efficiently.
                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I think it is because if you leave the car updating all night at the garage, it takes quite a bit of charge out of the battery and so it takes a couple of days to charge back up enough to allow the S/S to work.??I've had similar problems leaving things charging up in the car overnight - the S/S doesn't work for a while.

Comment

GerryB, on 11 January 2015 - 08:13 PM, said:
                    Stop/Start began working again this afternoon, so 3 days after update.??No idea why, haven't changed anything so all good now.

Yep - your battery will have recharged

Comment

m8internet, on 11 January 2015 - 08:07 PM, said:
                      If the dealership read the instructions, it advises the engine must be running if fitted with S/S

Seems some dealerships are taking the shortcut and completing it overnight, probably as they run out of time by not being aware they really need to start this earlier in the day

The dealership I use were well aware of this and there is a note that the car MUST arrive before 10:00 otherwise another appointment has to be made

All the power points in my car switch off as soon as I switch off the engine AND take the key beyond the exterior sensor (or lock the drivers door)

I have new charging socket installed in the boot (as the ST doesn't come with one as new) and it's a permanant live feed - to charge aircraft batteries when i'm out flying.??I also have the front and rear view cameras set to record 24/7 if required by a awitch if i stay in dodgy areas........??Using these always result in the S/S not working if they are left on overnight etc, untill the battery recharges itself properly.

Comment

jurass, on 12 January 2015 - 08:58 AM, said:
                        Of course it does, at least on this side of the Channel, but it's an option you have to tick.

Not here in the UK

Comment

No icon on mine which was registered end of October 2014

Comment

My traffic cameras don't even show up on the screen! Which POI file did you use Waynester?

No idea about the noise but the night mode issue happens on mine as well, I had to manually switch it to day mode yesterday just to see where I was supposed to be going

Comment

Heres the latest responce from VX (totally ignoring the point!) regarding the apps:

Re: Vauxhall Insignia App Store Issue.

Thank you for your further email received by our office on the 20 July 2015.

Some customers are also disappointed that, contrary to our original plans, we have not introduced an app store. During the final stages of validation we found that the performance of the app store failed to meet our high quality standards. As a result, we terminated further development of that technology and shifted our focus to applications that integrate best with existing smartphones, such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. While these applications are coming onto the market in our model year 2016 cars, unfortunately they cannot be installed retroactively on existing vehicles.

I appreciate and understand that this may not be the answer you are looking for and we apologise for any inconveniences caused. Please be assured that your comments have been listened to and will be passed to the product and marketing team.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact Vauxhall Customer Care.

Yours sincerely

Phil Marsh

Infotainment Agent

Vauxhall Customer Care

Comment

Working...
                              X