Intellilink Bluetooth - Possible Fix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intellilink Bluetooth - Possible Fix?

I was told yesterday by Vauxhall there is a software fix coming in August??to solve the bluetooth problem ,I have carried out the latest fix a number of times and it does fix some problems but not all

Your fix for bluetooth dropping calls is due in August when a new software update is due mate

The fix I am doing is programming (1)The hmi ecu

(2) The radio (tunner) (3) instruments (4) Radio controls .The HMI unit controls bluetooth the temp fix is to make sure calls are ended correctly because the units thinks there is two calls at once so losing calls on unit but call is still present on the phone

Comment

No only facelift models have intellilink mate

Comment

HMI is the HUMAN MACHINE INTERFACE the techincal service bulletin is 3145 which has just been updated !! You can only do this tsb after contacting Vauxhall first

Comment

That is the latest tsb??which has just been updated mate ,I was told that you have to make sure the call is ended correctly ,I think you have to check the intellilink is disconnected correctly mate and a new software download is due in august to stop this happening ,Vauxhall has said this before with other problems in the past so don't expect it till September mate

Comment

Tech service bulletin I think mate
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

sorry it is a technical service bulletin mate ,making sure the call is disconnected is what I was told by Vauxhall technical mate ??

Comment

I THINK THE UPDATE WHICH I WAS TOLD IS DUE IN AUGUST WILL FIX YOU PROBLEM MATE OF CALLS CUTTING OFF AFTER AROUND A MINUTE,WHEN I HAVE CHECKED THIS FAULT IT IS MOSTLY WHEN CALLING A LANDLINE

Comment

There are some good people at Vauxhall technical mate it all depends who you talk to when you ring

Comment

Working...
                  X