Navi 900 Intellilink Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navi 900 Intellilink Apps

Ballbags!??I think they should start offering out compensation, or free services in the meantime..

I've not had the problem, but it sounds like it hasn't got its constant live and only has switched live. Does the radio switch on without the keys in the ignition?

Comment

The earlier software builds on the MY14 did revert to the UK factory settings all the time, i.e BBC1 2 3 4 etc...??What software variant is yours??? The wiring will not be the issue, unless you've been fiddling, as its a permanent feed.

Comment

Face it guys.??The system will never work

Comment

I've tried allsorts, but still can't get a refund for anything related to the Intellink ??Even contacted VX direct - they don't seem to want ot know.??They have my money now, sad, but true.??My next car won't be a VX.

Comment

So why haven't all intellilink owners got the text icon? Got mine delivered end of October and don't have it
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Txt app is there in current MY15 build cars.. Mine was delivered with it working

Comment

Your claim is against the dealer as that is who sold you the car and therefore who you contracted with. The dealer is not acting as an agent for Vx.

Comment

NIce slap in the face and pi$$ off then???Oh well......

Comment

Good luck with that. I'm sure they'll do it - at significant cost.

Comment

SQL error caused double post. **** servers.

Comment

Borsti92, on 17 June 2015 - 04:22 PM, said:
                        not to mention opel only puts the cable which are absolutely necessary. So surely the new Headunit has different cables ...

Not necessarily, it's if's just a change in the HMI box, then that's a simple swap job. I can't see them, having only just released the facelift, completely rewiring the MY16 cars. They built the facelift??with modules, I believe, so that they can upgrade easily. There are 4 main modules, display, CD, HMI & Stereo. All connected via USB/Canbus.

Comment

Apple Carplay, great. All I want is stable ipod connectivity. They can stick Apple up their b-hinds.

Comment

Forget it!??Old story, if you have the 'old' intellinlink system then your $%%&ed!?? NO bother even trying to complain, VX have there head in the sand and you up your own arse

Comment

Working...
                            X