Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVD800 (MY09/10) 2014/15 update disc available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD800 (MY09/10) 2014/15 update disc available!

Hi guys,

Just been on to the navigation.com site, and noticed that the new 2014/15 update is now available!

This map update is only compatible with DVD800 navigation systems of model year 2009 or 2010 cars. Please check your vehicle identification number (VIN) ? model years 2009 or 2010 are characterized by 9 or A on the 10th digit.??Example: W0Lxxxxxx9xxxxxxx or W0LxxxxxxAxxxxxxx

This newly updated HERE map of Europe for your Opel DVD800 MY2009/2010 navigation system covers millions of square kilometers and many points of interest in the following countries: DVD 1: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy , Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain , Sweden, Switzerland , Turkey, United Kingdom .

In this new Opel map update more than 121,139 roundabouts, 1,994,457 street names, 99,065 one way streets and 345,404 turn restrictions have been added or amended.

In addition to precise routes, these clear, rich maps feature many POIs: golf courses, theatres, hotels, car parks and much more making this latest edition of Opel digital map the perfect guide to motoring through Europe.

This HERE map is compatible with the following Opel Sat Nav: DVD800 MY2009/2010

Are we going to do something similar to the last update where it is posted round the forum? Obviously there will be an initial cost (?169), but that may be able to be recouped from members somehow (maybe ?10 for 17 members, ?5 for 34, etc.) depending on how popular it is, but judging from the last thread, this shouldn't be too much of a problem!

Could you indicate below how much you would be willing to pay, and we can then get something sorted out. I'm happy to make the initial purchase providing I can get the money back!

As before, because of postage issues/costs, we won't be able to send outside of the UK (sorry!)

I'm new to the site and only put my name down for the other update recently so think there is about 6 people in front of me still. If I can get the latest update Id prefer to go this route. Happy to spend ?10 or ?5 what ever is required. As I'm first mine name is 2nd on list .
    sigpic

Comment

I'll be in for a tenner... cracking idea, happy for any excess to go to forum.

Comment

Pete Hamnett, on 23 September 2014 - 04:26 PM, said:
        Count me in for a tenner or what ever it is. Whoever is organising it should we start a list. I think it will very quickly get to 169 people to cover the costs.

Pete.

Yeah I think this is easily going to have enough people to cover the cost.

List so far.

acevuk - get the disc purchased please if you don't mind.

Pondy81

Tithone

neilybealy

johnnyvxr

Hawkan

jarunis

markmk

mcpitman

Jd786

Pete Hamnett

Phantomf4
        sigpic

Comment

Tencho1234, on 23 September 2014 - 05:01 PM, said:
          I'm more than happy to chip in! Has this disc been purchased or are we just collecting names? I have an 09 insignia with the DVD800 system

Disc not purchased yet. Read the post at the start of this thread
          sigpic

Comment

Hisense, on 23 September 2014 - 11:02 PM, said:

acevuk

Pondy81

Tithone

neilybealy

johnnyvxr

Hawkan

jarunis

markmk

mcpitman

Jd786

Pete Hamnett

Phantomf4

JDX-VXR

Mikey_vxr

Tencho1234

essgee

Hisense

Count me in if u guys dont mind sending it to the netherlands

Afraid it can only be posted to the uk
            sigpic

Comment

OK, disc ordered! ?175 including delivery charge, so ideally would like a couple more on the list for a tenner.

I'll PM those on the list with PayPal details as I don't really want to hang around waiting for loads more people to join the list to make it cheaper...

When you're paying,if possible please could you put your forum username as a reference so that I can keep track of everyone that's paid!

Hope that's OK with everyone!

Comment

I'll start a new thread for the ongoing postage list when I get the disc. This list will obviously be first (in order), and then we'll let it fly!

Comment

Hisense, on 24 September 2014 - 06:41 AM, said:
                  @pondy81 why can it only be posted in the uk? I sent post and packages almost daily back and forward to the uk.

I'm not sure of the reason but it states at the start of the thread can only be posted to the uk and the last update disc that is being sent round also only posts to uk. Sorry
                  sigpic

Comment

acevuk, on 24 September 2014 - 12:08 AM, said:
                    OK, disc ordered! ?175 including delivery charge, so ideally would like a couple more on the list for a tenner.

I'll PM those on the list with PayPal details as I don't really want to hang around waiting for loads more people to join the list to make it cheaper...

When you're paying,if possible please could you put your forum username as a reference so that I can keep track of everyone that's paid!

Hope that's OK with everyone!

Fine with me! Await your PayPal details. When you pm me I will let you know my address for the disc as well so you have it for when your finished. Thanks again
                    sigpic

Comment

OK, PM with payment details sent to all those (UK) members that expressed an interest.

Could do with one or two more to make up the ?175 paid out!

Once this is complete, I will get this thread locked and start a new one with the posting list.

Comment

Jd786, on 24 September 2014 - 12:38 PM, said:
                        i can see there are 17 peoples on the list already so it will make ?170 pound if there is more people want that dvd and willing to pay then spread the cost

There are 16 (including myself) as we cannot include members outside the UK due to the disc having to be posted by registered post so that it can be tracked. This service is only available within the UK.

Comment

Payment sent!
                          sigpic

Comment

Jd786, on 24 September 2014 - 01:11 PM, said:
                            i have just checked on vauxhall navigation website it doesnt say they have new dvd availbale they are still showing the

DVD800 MY2009/2010 Europe v.2014/2015

this is the old disc i think

2014/15 is the new disc - the old one going around in the other thread is the 2012/13.

Comment

Jd786, on 24 September 2014 - 01:11 PM, said:
                              i have just checked on vauxhall navigation website it doesnt say they have new dvd availbale they are still showing the

????DVD800 MY2009/2010 Europe v.2014/2015

this is the old disc i think

In your post above mate you say it's the 2014 / 2015??? The other disk that is going around is 12/13 I think
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X