Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bluetooth radio. Has it got Bluetooth Audio ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth radio. Has it got Bluetooth Audio ?

Do you have a USB port in your armrest? If you do connect your phone that way, you can control the iPod part of your phone via the steering wheel buttons.

Then get a Bluetooth auxiliary adapter... That's what I use with play music in my car

Comment

Get something similar to this

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item461bd34243

IN MEMORY OF NIGHTSCREAM THE 1.6 TURBO SRI NAV
      Now driving - Mazda 6 Tourer SE-L Lux Nav+ 2.0 143 Skyactiv-G

Comment

andy15star, on 22 November 2014 - 02:30 PM, said:
        Yeah it does, but I was thinking more like streaming YouTube into the car radio like I used to be able to do on my last car. I know u can do this with the AUX in, but I wanted to do it without any wires

Thanks

Andy

Not tried YouTube but i've used streaming audio from the??iPhone TuneIN radio app and Spotify with no issues on my 2010 Elite Nav that has the CD500 set up with the phone connected via the USB port.

Comment

andy15star, on 25 November 2014 - 03:06 PM, said:
          Sounds interesting, how does that output audio through to USB though ?. Do you mean audio out from the phone via the headphone socket ?

Andy

I just use a standard official Apple iPhone cable that goes into the USB port on the car and then into the normal lightening port on the phone. Charges the phone etc as well.

Comment

andy15star, on 25 November 2014 - 04:17 PM, said:
            I've just tried that and to my surprise it actually works !. Just wish there was a wireless and simple way. But I'll stick with that for the time being, thanks !

Andy

Not much simpler than connecting a cable into the phone...based on some of the Bluetooth experiences I've had its much better in my eyes. That said I also have my iPhone 5 connected via Bluetooth for calls so all bases covered.

Comment

Working...
            X