Insignia heated seats oem retrofit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia heated seats oem retrofit

So today i wanted to try out heated seats in my insignia 2010 pre facelift. I have bought memory seats with heating, my car originally have no seat heating buttons. I bought a climate control panel with seat heating buttons. I connected the 25th pin on the x310 connector with the x7 plug and 23rd pin on the body control module as the wiring diagram says. I can see some small voltage is passing through the wire (1-1,8v) but when i press the seat heating button, nothing happens. Can somebody who did seat heating retrofit help me what am i missing? And could somebody try out with an insignia preface that if you disconnect the x310 plug under the seat and press the seat heating button then what is displayed on the climate control screen, does the seat heating icon even appear after? Thanks in advance.

I used these schematics for this. Sorry for the bad quality

Comment

I have found an astra j (which is very similar car) heated seats tutorial. According to the tutorial the female seat plugs already have the serial data line for the heated seats even for those who havent got the factory heated seats. If they can make it work without programming i think we can make it too.

Comment

I seem to remember that the HAVC control module serves as a gateway to transmit the signal to the seat memory control module via the serial data line commanding heated seat demand ,
        with that message the seat memory control module applies 12 volts to the element .
        in response to your earlier question you should have 5 v as a reference voltage not 1 -1.8 voltage .
        so I practice the seat memory control module receives and sends the signal through the lin bus to activate and deactivate 12 volts to the seat element .
        via commands sent through the HAVC control module.

12-35 knitted belly warmer .

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I have measured 1v in the low speed serial data line to test if the seat memory control is receiving the data. I put a thin needle next to the 23pin so it wasnt a really good connection, but i dont want to cut wires around the body control because its in hard to reach place.

Comment

Working...
          X