Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foz1261
    replied
    Definitely worth the upgrade to the 8" screen..

Dean (Plasma) does most, if not all of them... very technically proficient & a top job to
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Johnnydk
    replied
    I have a 4" diesel, 2014 facelift, I`m not using, since I got mine upgraded, to an 8"

Leave a comment:

• RBH
    replied
    I know where there's a set.......facelift with 4 inch screen

Leave a comment:

• plasma
    replied
    any where that sells stuff ... dont be limited to the uk, look for selling sites in france, spain, italy, germany etc etc

Leave a comment:

• Brownie2k
    replied
    Originally posted by plasma View Post
    model wont matter just the diesel / petrol.. so looking at yours being a diesel... i'll get you some numbers...

23437162 23378012
    23441732 39030214
    23474824 39047260
    23248761 39060822
    39093029 39066389

23218587 39110544

we are currently badgering vauxhall on getting sports mode working
    Awesome thank you!

Having a look around, they seem pretty hard to find haha! Do you have any suggestions on where would be a good place to look?

Leave a comment:

• plasma
    replied
    model wont matter just the diesel / petrol.. so looking at yours being a diesel... i'll get you some numbers...

23437162 23378012
    23441732 39030214
    23474824 39047260
    23248761 39060822
    39093029 39066389

23218587 39110544

we are currently badgering vauxhall on getting sports mode working

Leave a comment:

• Brownie2k
    replied
    when your looking just make sure you get the correct fuel type, ie diesel or petrol as the rev range is a printed tacho card and is fixed... lemme know what you have and i'll throw you some part numbers
    Not 100% sure what the model is... but the insurance has it down as "VAUXHALL INSIGNIA SE NAV ECOFLEX CDTI (158)" I do know it's a 2011 2.0L though, and the car VIN number has a B instead of an A (Did the CD500 to DVD800 modification this afternoon)

Leave a comment:

• plasma
    replied
    when your looking just make sure you get the correct fuel type, ie diesel or petrol as the rev range is a printed tacho card and is fixed... lemme know what you have and i'll throw you some part numbers

Leave a comment:

• Brownie2k
    replied
    you only going for a 4inch version, why not go all out and get an 8inch one! much much better ...

the clocks will automatically pull across your correct mileage which is stored in the BCM.
    I wasn't aware i could haha! But i do believe i shall be getting one of them then!

My experience of PreFacelift to Facelift modifications are from a Ford Mondeo, which i did to my old one, so the Insignia modifications are all new to me. I was looking at some of the services you offer though, the 8inch screen looks amazing!

Leave a comment:

• plasma
    replied
    you only going for a 4inch version, why not go all out and get an 8inch one! much much better ...

the clocks will automatically pull across your correct mileage which is stored in the BCM.

Leave a comment:

• Brownie2k
    replied
    2011 you wouldnt need a BCM, just the adapter loom / converter and clock programming...

All 4 buttons on the facelift will be replicated onto the stalk with one button serving a double function by a longer press on the button...

At the moment you'd need to take a ticket as currently working on one which is being a pain (2010) i think it is, but once thats out the way can then make up the necessary for you.. Clocks can be posted in advance to get them programmed up ready.
    Not a problem at all. I'll have a word with my dad and let him know whats needed and then get it all sorted asap.

Is it a certain clock that i need, or just a 2014 4-inch screen diesel clocks? Once i get it all bought and delivered to us, i'll get a ticket up and running then post off to you when the time comes. One question, do you also do mileage correction on the clocks?

Leave a comment:

• plasma
    replied
    2011 you wouldnt need a BCM, just the adapter loom / converter and clock programming...

All 4 buttons on the facelift will be replicated onto the stalk with one button serving a double function by a longer press on the button...

At the moment you'd need to take a ticket as currently working on one which is being a pain (2010) i think it is, but once thats out the way can then make up the necessary for you.. Clocks can be posted in advance to get them programmed up ready.

Leave a comment:

• Brownie2k
    replied
    Yes you supply the clocks and a 2011bcm, in that price is a special adapter which allows you to retain your existing steering / controls and make them work with the facelift cluster...

We have upgraded one system to the full navi system but there were a few unresolved issues with the aircon but the car has since been dismantled and gone bye bye instead for an insignia B
    The car is a 2011, so would i need a newer BCM or would it be ok as is?

I can easily supply the clocks, no problems at all. We live in Manchester, so it'll be a bit of a trip, but after showing my dad what can be done and how it looks, he's happy to make the journey haha.

Aaaah i understand, so basically it'll be using the left stalk rotate up and down to navigate the menus and press the button to select?

Leave a comment:

• plasma
    replied
    Yes you supply the clocks and a 2011bcm, in that price is a special adapter which allows you to retain your existing steering / controls and make them work with the facelift cluster...

We have upgraded one system to the full navi system but there were a few unresolved issues with the aircon but the car has since been dismantled and gone bye bye instead for an insignia B

Leave a comment:

• Brownie2k
    replied
    You can go to the 2014 style clocks with a custom adapter lead and stalk convertor module plus programming of the clocks your looking at about 260
    Hi Plasma,

Spoken to my dad, and he's definitely interested in that being done to his Insignia. Do we have to supply the clocks etc (I imagine so, just checking) also, what about the steering wheel? Do we need the updated Facelift one to use the screen?

Also, is it possible in the future to upgrade to the facelift navi system? Or is that not doable without a 2014+ BCM?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X