Theft Locked infotainment system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theft Locked infotainment system

plasma please are you able to help. I received delivery of my insignia estate 2014 today, SRI CDTI. Gave the vehicle a check over and when the driver left I noticed the infotainment system would not switch on. It’s has a message in the screen saying “theft Locked”, do you have any experience in why this is? How can it be fixed? I would be very grateful for any advice you may have to offer. Picture attached for info. Thanks in advance

This is the in 'New members Introduction' section and is not for issues.
    Please post in the correct section,you will get more replies,plus keeps the forum tidy.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Hi, yes I can help. I would need to see the car though, judging by the display it may be that a faulty part has been changed and not coded back into the system, in that case it may just need a re-vin, which codes it to your vehicle...
      I have had cd-players cause this issue as well... You can either send me the cdplayer and silverbox/radio module (cdplayer behind climate panel, silverbox behind drivers side trim) or bring the car to me in essex...
      Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
      questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Excuse me for butting in
        But if you brought it from a garage wouldn't it be worth giving them a call . Or else you would be liable for the cost , but you have purchased a car with an inoperable radio .

Just a thaught!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
          Excuse me for butting in
          But if you brought it from a garage wouldn't it be worth giving them a call . Or else you would be liable for the cost , but you have purchased a car with an inoperable radio .

Just a thaught!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
          My thoughts too.

Weird.

Comment

Shields86 can you introduce yourself please.

Common courtesy on the forum to do this before you start with issues.
            Last edited by RBH; 12-11-2021, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X