Airbag Service Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airbag Service Light

Hello all. Recently broke my ankle which has left me out of the car for 8 weeks did try to start and keep it going but one day tried and it was dead. Managed to get it started again and the dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree every fault known to man on the dash, disconnected the battery and it reset all of the errors except one… the airbag light. I know it’s not had a crash or nothing has rolled under the seat because it hasn’t moved haha MOT is due next week just wondering if there’s anyway to reset the light? I know it’s an instant Fail so abit stuck. Will the garage reset it for me? I’ve purchased a cheap OP COM can’t seem to get that to work so any advice ideas would be appreciated thanks.

A good diagnostic tool will reset it,maybe a member here close to you with ThinkDiag can reset,failing that garage with a good diagnostic tool should sort it.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

These systems are normally a self resetting type and once the fault has been sorted it should go out. Although reading the codes is the place to start to see what is the issue
      Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
      questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

These are the Fault codes someone came and had a look but was unable to wipe them. Not a clue what to do from here on, anyone shed some light on what the fault codes relate to?

Comment

Just a thought, have you run the car for any time since flat battery. If not I’d give it a charge then try again! May be low voltage in battery! On my jag that caused no end of issues. So either run car or charge battery then see!

could be talking c@@p but worth a try

Upgrades/Mods Done:
          Gentex Genk2 Auto Dipping Mirror Fitted,Mio MiVue 826 Dash Camera Hardwired, Parking Sensors Fitted, Private Plates Fitted, Interior Lights Upgraded to LED (Done Lights/Footwell Lights/Boot Lights(Second Boot Light Added)), Reversing Lights upgraded to LED, Numberplate Lights Upgraded to LED, Power Point with USB added to boot, Custom Car mats, Headlight bulbs upgraded to NOVSIGHT 9012 LED Headlight Bulbs 50W 10000LM 6500k, Reversing Camera, Map Update (2019 Maps), Unlocked Hidden Dash menu’s, Heko Wind Deflectors, Genuine Vauxhall Mud Flaps Front & Rear, Boot Storage Nets. Front LED Fog Lights (Oushi H10 12000 Lumens 6000k), Space Saver Spare Wheel & Tools, Alloy Wheels Refurb & Callipers Painted (Blue), HMI 2.5 Control Unit (All upgraded by Plasma), LED Dynamic Side Indicator Repeaters, VX Line Flat Botton Steering Wheel, Home Fabricated Boot Risers, Chrome Door Pins, Upgraded Brake Discs x4 (Juretek, Vented, Drilled, Grooved), Upgraded Pads (Mintex Performance)

Ordered Mods:

Planned Mods:
          Re-Map, LED Indicator, LED Fog Light Rear, Rear diffuser Opel insignia Vauxhall car Styling Diffüser rear body kit Spoiler, K&N Air Filter, Exhaust
          MORE TO FOLLOW, WATCH THIS

Comment

Possible low voltage.
            but you didn't use a pair of jump leads tomget the car started, or charge the battery with it still connected?
            the only other thing is , you haven't got a furry friend in the car?
            my wife's got a furry friend i keep telling her there are things available to help. But thats for a different forum.

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I had the same type fault. Not sure if it will help but it turned out to be the x200 connector located in the passenger side wheel arch area. The garage diagnosed that water was getting in from a bad seal on the windscreen.

Sent from my SM-F916B using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                my wife's got a furry friend i keep telling her there are things available to help. But thats for a different forum.
                I find that stroking a furry friend may help, they tend to purr and go to sleep normally! But sometime when there wet causes no end of issues!!!!!

Upgrades/Mods Done:
                Gentex Genk2 Auto Dipping Mirror Fitted,Mio MiVue 826 Dash Camera Hardwired, Parking Sensors Fitted, Private Plates Fitted, Interior Lights Upgraded to LED (Done Lights/Footwell Lights/Boot Lights(Second Boot Light Added)), Reversing Lights upgraded to LED, Numberplate Lights Upgraded to LED, Power Point with USB added to boot, Custom Car mats, Headlight bulbs upgraded to NOVSIGHT 9012 LED Headlight Bulbs 50W 10000LM 6500k, Reversing Camera, Map Update (2019 Maps), Unlocked Hidden Dash menu’s, Heko Wind Deflectors, Genuine Vauxhall Mud Flaps Front & Rear, Boot Storage Nets. Front LED Fog Lights (Oushi H10 12000 Lumens 6000k), Space Saver Spare Wheel & Tools, Alloy Wheels Refurb & Callipers Painted (Blue), HMI 2.5 Control Unit (All upgraded by Plasma), LED Dynamic Side Indicator Repeaters, VX Line Flat Botton Steering Wheel, Home Fabricated Boot Risers, Chrome Door Pins, Upgraded Brake Discs x4 (Juretek, Vented, Drilled, Grooved), Upgraded Pads (Mintex Performance)

Ordered Mods:

Planned Mods:
                Re-Map, LED Indicator, LED Fog Light Rear, Rear diffuser Opel insignia Vauxhall car Styling Diffüser rear body kit Spoiler, K&N Air Filter, Exhaust

Comment

Zoe balls knows one that likes disco music!

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                    Zoe balls knows one that likes disco music!
                    I went to school with Zoe Ball! Long ago

Upgrades/Mods Done:

Ordered Mods:

Planned Mods:

Comment

Just thought I’d post that I’d finally found the solution to the problem. A capacitor needed replacing in the airbag ECU causing code b101d. Removed airbag ECU sent off to a company in Halifax which repaired it cost around £60 quid all in all. Passed MOT jobs a good un

Comment

Working...
                      X