Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Sat Nav unit ordered (8" display, keeps cd400, bluetooth etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sat Nav unit ordered (8" display, keeps cd400, bluetooth etc)

so is this unit a "remove old 400 screen and insert new" and away you go ???
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

It lists Bluetooth as a feature so I think it will

Comment

What if you have factory fitted Bluetooth?

Comment

Bethan39, on 30 November 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:
        My finger is poised on the buy now button! so looking forward to Mr Gringos review /> />

snap.me too
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Me three although I may need a fitter..

* smiles nicely at unilateral*

Comment

So what's the chance of you fitting these for people at a meet gringo?

Comment

How inconsiderate of you to live so far out of the way!

I'm sure a northern member / unilateral would help some of us more timid folk out. I could probably do it but lack the balls to pull the car apart

Comment

I'm sure I could help out with installing one for you jamie

Comment

Excellent. I'll see how gringo gets on first them may order one in the new year.

Comment

Man.....this things r addictive....I was just showing my other half what you've dine with the unit on ur car ....and she was really close to say yes....I'll keeep working on it ...😃😃

Really, when the new unit arrives let us know ....😃😃😃

Comment

hope you get it soon gringo looking forward to seeing install

Comment

Wooo! Think all us cd300/400 owners are excited

Comment

How much did this cost you in total inc shiping and any other charges? And whats the best way to order one? How did you get the free cam?

Comment

190! Thats great. Car vision is 500. The missus gave me permission to get an aftermarket sat nav for my cd400. Think i'll order it this weekend. Keep us updated with how it all goes with the fitting

Comment

Cheers for the help

Comment

Working...
                              X