Thinking about a remap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about a remap

Yep only boxes will mess with the mpg readings. Remaps will still give the true readings

Hi,

I`m thinking about a remap too (and a dpf removal), but living in London, they have the impression that make loads of cash and they ask stupid prices, like 7-800 quid and they`re not even sure they can do it. I think milton keynes is my best option, unless someone knows someone else around NW London. I just don`t know what to expect from the car, after the remap. Obviously, will have more power and be more tempted to see the faces of the young "racers" when i overtake them, but in term of parts, will the dmf and other things will be more likely to be worn faster....dunno !! But i will go for the remap ...(when I will have the cash) !!!

Comment

dibble, on 09 June 2014 - 06:04 PM, said:
      Could be asking for MOT troubles removing the DPF bud.....

me knows...me knows...i don` know how to answer that, this is a public forum and some info should never be posted ... (if you know what i mean) ....

Comment

dibble, on 09 June 2014 - 06:04 PM, said:
        Could be asking for MOT troubles removing the DPF bud.....

will still be there....

Comment

Alfieharley1, on 16 May 2014 - 06:32 AM, said:
          What I'm emailing them now ! /> have you got a print out please />

Did you end up getting yours done?
          sigpic

Comment

I have a 12 plate 160bhp 2.0ltr diesel insignia and tried to get it remapped this week, had nothing but issues with the dpf regenerating. Do you know if any of the newer insignia's are remappable.

Comment

Mines a 12 plate 160, I've had it mapped and DPF removal 209bhp 508nm all done by Avon tuning
              209bhp 508nm

Comment

Working...
              X