Intercooler hose.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intercooler hose.......

Think there's still a few to be had on ebay mate,seems as a few has failed recently by the comments on here, was wondering if this warm spell has owt to do with it
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Not sure stever if it's vx part,just knew you could get them off there.good luck
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

You should be able to see/feel the hole on the pipe, mine was at the front about an inch below the connector & was about 3 inches long. I tried the Duct tape/rubber tape tricks & they both melt off again. It caused a blocked DPF for me which thankfully cleared & I wouldn't recommend driving it at all until it is changed

Comment

I didn't take my bumper off, screw that for a carry on. I just took the plastic insert out and undone the jubilee clip. Took about 40 mins all in, including removing the horrible clamp that holds the pipe onto the plastic at the bottom end!

Comment

Working...
        X