Tuning Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuning Box

Box is well worth it. Im using one and i love it. Engine and clutch have some head room. And the boxes make good use of it. Mpg is the same or better as long as you drive the same. But the extra power and torque is useful when overtaking and for general driving. Dtuk is a good brand as well

I have a bluespark and i was on the phone to their director and even he said DTUK are one of the best brands so that just shows you how good they are when their direct competitor says that

Comment

?180 for a crd2+ is well worth it. Crd2+ is dtuks latest box for the insigia

Comment

No harm in making a profit as long you're not ripping people off. End of the day we all have mouths to feed

Comment

But 180 for a dtuk is cheaper than the bluespark

Comment

I've just fitted a Bluespark box today,,,got it for nowt off lad up street who's just sold his vectra,took it into Bluespark today who reprogrammed it for the insignia and fitted it (20 quid) , ive only gained 24 Bhp and 45 nm of torque but it's like a different car, hoping for improved mpg
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Increase in torque is felt more. Bhp sells cars, torque wins races

Comment

1 box that covers atleast 4 or 5 engine maps? Hmmmm. Id call bluespark and get it from them. The 2.0cdti comes in 130 and 160 ecotec and non ecotec. Plus the biturbo. And the old 2.2.

Surely it would need a different program in the box to work properly.

Dont buy a box from ebay. Buy direct from bluespark with the 10% discounts. So will be about 138 quid. But you will get a box designed for your engine with bluesparks support and their 28day money back guarantee if you're not happy with it

Comment

Working...
                X