Thinking of having dpf removed and remapped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of having dpf removed and remapped

200bhp should be fine but just be careful. People have had serious problems ????? getting the DPF removed. Check the guys got a good reputation first

lansdowne, on 07 August 2014 - 06:51 PM, said:
    Why do members keep on about dpf or regen .I have had a insignia 2.0ltr 160bhp for 7 month had no probs with it .so am I lucky

Just out of curiosity. Are you heavy footed or change gears at high revs?

Comment

lansdowne, on 07 August 2014 - 06:51 PM, said:
      so am I lucky

Nope, folk only post when they have a problem, majority are happy but don't post that fact.

I've had mine for 33 months and drive for mpg not mph so rarely go above 2k rpm, daily commute sees 40mpg with longer runs ~55mpg but have seen 63.6.

61 plate non eco.

Comment

lansdowne, on 07 August 2014 - 08:31 PM, said:
        No i just drive normal bit fast on motorway .but I would not say heavy footed. I change gesr as when needed

Are you the opposite of light footed . I'm trying to find the reason behind the dpf issues, as some have experienced problems and some haven't. Maybe the way the car is driven can prevent it, so i am still researching. From all the stories you hear about DPF issues, you don't see that many breakdown on the motorway. If it is as bad they say it is, the motorway or town should be littered with broken down cars.

Comment

BHP sells cars, Torque win races

Comment

Working...
          X