Silicone hose kit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silicone hose kit.

buy a new set of hoses then get them dipped?

Sutol, on 31 August 2014 - 06:31 PM, said:
    Yes it has a special clip, I must have had mine off a dozen times without damaging it!

How did you manage it? I assume your talking about the securing band at the bottom of the pipe? Not the jubilee with the guide on it but the one above it?

I had to snap mine off and replace it with a normal Jubilee clip

Comment

That member was me. We'd have been closer to getting things sorted if we could have got the bloody hose clip off. That's tomorrow nights task.

Comment

bigteggs, on 13 September 2014 - 07:05 PM, said:
        I have a hose which I think has split but going to try and hold out on replacing it until this kit is sorted.

That could be a bad idea, if it has split it will cause DPF problems. Really not worth that risk

Comment

Karls away at mo, guess we will find out when hes back

am wanting to give my engine some shiny bits to , so interested like everyone else

Comment

I'm back. Had a slight accident involving a dear but the car is now back together so I'll get the sizing sorted out either tomorrow or Wednesday night for you.

Sorry for the delay.

Comment

Unilateral, on 29 September 2014 - 01:41 PM, said:
              I'm back. Had a slight accident involving a dear but the car is now back together so I'll get the sizing sorted out either tomorrow or Wednesday night for you.

Sorry for the delay.

Doesn't sound good. Was there much damage to your car?
              sigpic

Comment

Both headlights needed replacing, smashed windscreen, scratches to the bumper, grill pushed in, snapped fog light clips and a cracked number plate.

Mostly sorted now apart from the bumper not staying clipped in. I'm sorting it though.

Comment

Allot of damage then, how was the deer?
                  sigpic

Comment

Pretty dead!

It wasn't a nice thing to look at after the car had finished with it. I felt really bad. Especially as I'd introduced my little boy to the bambi DVD just a couple of nights before!

Comment

I can imagine. I assume everyone in the car was all ok? I had a crash not so long ago with my little girl In the car and it really shook her up.
                      sigpic

Comment

Have I missed the new thread for this?
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm looking for info on these too......I might be blind, but I cant find anything other than this thread?

Comment

and, SFS don't list them on their website.

Comment

They were on eBay but think the guy is just selling them via here now if people message him. Choice of colours are blue, red and black if I can remember correctly.

I got some red ones but changed my mind so one has been used for a couple of months but the other is brand new still and I will be selling them on here in the next month.

Let me try and find the other link
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X