Confused ECU? 2.0 (160) CDTI Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused ECU? 2.0 (160) CDTI Auto

^^^their standard answer to everything. My auto was messed up with a SW update. It jolted/hesitated especially when cold for the first mile or so then disappeared. It also resulted in the MPG going down drastically to 28.4 from 37.5 average.

VX had car in Luton for 6 weeks and reported it was a characteristic of the car.

VX must have the most incompetent SW writes in the car industry. If they don't mess it up they take a year to bring out a new one to fix the last one.

I hope you get a fix as I fixed mine by selling it.

Currently sitting in VX service Beckenham and they say there's a ecu software update and it's ?53 if I want it done any views chaps should this be chargeable as it's still under warranty and should I get it done anyway?
    Regards
    Brian

Comment

CHUDLEIGHPAUL, on 25 September 2014 - 05:01 PM, said:
      I take it that it at Penfolds, they have never charged me for any updates, I have a Network Q warranty, have a chat to Eddy about it, I have found him very good.

It was indeed Penfolds I think they just hate me! It went in for it's first MOT and passed OK but they mentioned the Update to Engine ECU at ?55.50. I've told them to leave it for now and I'll speak to VX HO tomorrow. every time I go into Penfolds I seem to be getting bent over the desk and shafted.

I might let you take it in for it's next service
      Regards
      Brian

Comment

Working...
      X