Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Delay

Yes it's normal, mine does the same. Wee bit of turbo lag is all

Apparently a tuning box takes away the lag we all get, it's kinda like a flat spot that gets ironed out

Comment

There can be a noticeable delay with my BiTurbo.

If I plant my foot to nip into a gap in traffic, it feels like nothing happens for a couple of seconds. It has caught me a out more than once.

It seems to be worse when I have been braking up to the stop line, and immediately swap to the accelerator pedal to get into the gap.

I wonder whether there might be a software element to the delay, because it does not happen if the flexride is in "sport" mode.

I have an auto, so I cannot blame it on bogging down on the clutch.
      Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

Comment

DeaniFLHT, on 29 September 2014 - 12:26 PM, said:
        There can be a noticeable delay with my BiTurbo.

If I plant my foot to nip into a gap in traffic, it feels like nothing happens for a couple of seconds. It has caught me a out more than once.

It seems to be worse when I have been braking up to the stop line, and immediately swap to the accelerator pedal to get into the gap.

I wonder whether there might be a software element to the delay, because it does not happen if the flexride is in "sport" mode.

I have an auto, so I cannot blame it on bogging down on the clutch.

Yep - mine does that too.??I think its as the throttle response is faster in sport mode (as well as steering and damping, if set to on).

Comment

m8internet, on 30 September 2014 - 10:39 PM, said:
          Assuming these are both Automatic, so is probably part of the Active Select (neutral control) function

Nope. Mines a manual, but definatly has a faster throttle respose in sport mode.

Comment

Working...
          X