Service soon message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service soon message

Had this come up on the speedo info screen, and when it comes up the fuel level indicator and only this one drops to zero like it’s lost power/signal then comes back on and slowly goes back to its level, does this a few times and same issue with fuel level gauge. Had the car a week and it’s only started to happen. It’s done it about 8 times. Any thoughts?

Is it the Service vehicle soon message?
    if so it means there's a fault code stored and it requires the fault to be read by a diagnostic tool .
    Just a pointer the fuel gauge dropping to zero is a strange one in my mind.

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Yes it’s the service soon message. I’m also on the look out for a decent code reader, I’ve read that Op-Com is the go to device? Looked in good ole flee bay and there are some on there that look like copies, are they any good?

Comment

Your best bet is thinkdiag
        https://insignia-drivers.uk/forum/tr...gnostic-device
        You also get a discount
        opcom will not work properly on 2014 onwards

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

It only offers software for two years, is this a subscription service? Seems like a good piece of kit. Don’t fancy the two year but mind. Or if you spec GM only, will this give a permanent access to my car?

Comment

I have thinkdiag with Vx installed,,if you can get up to DH6 2TL, I can plug you in
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Now there is an offer.

If you pay subscription then use it to understand your car better if you are that way inclined. Learn about the regen process and stats, learn about different modules if that takes your fancy. A code reader is a code reader, thinkdiag can be so much more if you want it to be.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Best tool I've bought/used by far
                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Agree with Howy and MattG, great product

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    I have thinkdiag with Vx installed,,if you can get up to DH6 2TL, I can plug you in
                    Hi Exclusiv,

I may take you up on that offer! Yr only 23 miles away!

why aren’t all forums this helpful?

Comment

Originally posted by Simon17 View Post

Hi Exclusiv,

I may take you up on that offer! Yr only 23 miles away!

why aren’t all forums this helpful?
                      You're welcome to,,I'm on 3-11pm this week,so either a morning,or weekend
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Because we are serious Simon !
                        We are not your normal forum.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
                        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                        X