Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused m32 or f40

Hello

I have a 2.0Cdti Exclusiv Nav 160 or a least i think i have i put the reg in some part finders and it say 160 but i put it in Hella part finder and it says 130 and as far as have read on here and other forums the 160 should have a f40 gearbox but it looks like i have the m32 in mine so my questions are

1. Did vauxhall put the m32 in any 160?

2.is there any legit sites that i can get the accurate details of my car from reg?

many thanks

Originally posted by andymeeks View Post
    Hello

I have a 2.0Cdti Exclusiv Nav 160 or a least i think i have i put the reg in some part finders and it say 160 but i put it in Hella part finder and it says 130 and as far as have read on here and other forums the 160 should have a f40 gearbox but it looks like i have the m32 in mine so my questions are

1. Did vauxhall put the m32 in any 160?

2.is there any legit sites that i can get the accurate details of my car from reg?

many thanks
    http://astra-3.pl/vin.php?lang=en

Should tell you everything by entering your VIN

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

What dose it say on your insurance policy?
      that would give you the engine power output.

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

You could also use this link to decode your VIN number yourself. Engine type is in the 8th digit.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies so I’ve looked and 8th letter is a k so it say A20DTJ 96kw so it is in fact 130 I guess

Comment

yeh im still confused to hell, looking at my v5 registration its registered as a 160Cdti but using Hella and the two links you guys provided in here its a 130 so Vauxhall have screwed up the registration of this bloody car

Comment

Can you post the registration on here
              as soon as its posted, I'll delete it.

I can do a reg check

Comment

My ecoflex is a 140 and it's an A20DTE Engine

Comment

It should actually tell you on the logbook which engine you have

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    It should actually tell you on the logbook which engine you have
                    thats it the log book is saying its a 160 which should be f40 but vin 8th letter says its a 130 and i can see a m32 gearbox so essentially ive been paying tax and insurance on for a 160 but actually have a 130

Comment

Only other explanation.......it's had an engine change

Comment

but using the 2 links that you guys gave the actual vin says it has a m32 which is what i see so vauxhall have registered it incorrectly

Comment

I remember in the early Insignias some were being registered incorrectly. What colour are the cdti badges on the rear? If a 160 it should have black "TI", if a 130 only the "I" will be black
                          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
                          X