P2453-5a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P2453-5a

So rather infrequently I get this fault code pop up, relating to the dpf differential pressure sensor performance - not plausible. This puts the car into limp mode, but a quick scan with the autel and recalibration of the sensor, the fault clears and it doesn’t come back until the next time. I’ve already replaced the sensor once not even a year ago. It seems to happen when the misses drives the car (not that I’m blaming her) but she only really does short journeys in it like 4 miles in total. Is this just a fault code that comes up due to this or is my sensor failing again?

What readings are you getting from the sensor live data is your best port of call
    are the saturation levels ok yet again live data
    And who made the pressure sensor?

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I’ll have to pull them up today but like I said I cleared it drove on a 50 miles round trip, with even a 4 mile journey between two shops and it hasn’t come on again. I know the car done a regen recently as the little led lit up.

Comment

So that’s the live data and this was the sensor I bought, I know just a generic one from Amazon, but it’s been okay for 90% of the time. Only seems to kick off when it’s taken on short journeys.

Comment

If you have to keep recalibrating it then .it's not learning the base values so the sensor is as much use as a chocolate teapot .

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Yeah Ill get another one as I’m going away in it in a weeks time and don’t want the hassle of that failing.

Comment

Working...
            X