No announcement yet.

Stalling when starting up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me that’s on the high side so I would still be tempted to look at cleaning the maf sensor

Comment

Originally posted by G!zzard1533 View Post

Your maf sensor reading should be around 2-7 at idle. So I would say if it’s still high then you need to think about cleaning it out
      Maf sensor still reading 7.5/8 after taking out and cleaning with sensor cleaner. Is it time for a new one?

Comment

I wouldn’t say so if it’s clean and reading them same. What’s it saying under load? Can you get any other information on your reader?

Comment

I wouldn’t say so if it’s clean and reading them same. What’s it saying under load? Can you get any other information on your reader?
          I can get a fair bit of info mate yeah. Under load, revving whilst idling goes up to about 30 odd

What other info is worth looking at mate

Comment

Is that
            Pounds of pence ?

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Throttle position sensor
              coolant temperature sensor
              fuel pressure at idle

I can’t remember if you’ve mentioned but have you had air filter or fuel filter changed recently?

Comment

Throttle position sensor coolant temperature sensor
                fuel pressure at idle

I can’t remember if you’ve mentioned but have you had air filter or fuel filter changed recently?
                I can do those yes mate.

Changed the air filter about 4 months back. It is due a service which I need to get done. So will go through that for filter changes and such

Comment

Get a dongle that you can record live data on . because if this is intermittent then the live data when it's behaving is no good.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                  X