Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaking Power Steering Pipe

Welcome to I-E.

To my knowledge, all Insignias are/were built in Germany.

Any official Vauxhall service workshop should be able check to your vehicle's history, and list any outstanding recalls or service bulletins.

(Martyn, the forum's resident tech guru, might also be able to do this)

If the car is out of warranty, you might have to pay. But you could possibly get a goodwill discount from Vauxhall of anything up to 90%.

If you do have to pay, you will at least have a 12 month warranty on the parts.
    Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

Welcome to I-E.

To my knowledge, all Insignias are/were built in Germany.

Any official Vauxhall service workshop should be able check to your vehicle's history, and list any outstanding recalls or service bulletins.

(Martyn, the forum's resident tech guru, might also be able to do this)

If the car is out of warranty, you might have to pay. But you could possibly get a goodwill discount from Vauxhall of anything up to 90%.

If you do have to pay, you will at least have a 12 month warranty on the parts.
    Elite ST 2.0i Auto. Power Red With All The Toys

Comment

I'd get into Vauxhall. They probably should've done it. As far as I'm aware any recalls are free regardless of when they are done

Comment

I'd get into Vauxhall. They probably should've done it. As far as I'm aware any recalls are free regardless of when they are done

Comment

I'd be getting on to vx customer service to see if they'll cover the cost as a good will gesture. Worth a try when it's covered by a recall on other years

Comment

I'd be getting on to vx customer service to see if they'll cover the cost as a good will gesture. Worth a try when it's covered by a recall on other years

Comment

Working...
            X