Rust Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rust Repair

As its the roof panel a spot repair might be better. Yes it wont be blended in perfectly but unless your standing on a ladder you wont really notice. Atleast this way it will stop the rust from spreading and save you money

Personally I'd be removing as much rust myself as I could. Can't you get some sort of rust inhibitor?

Anyway, remove it. Touch it up. Then one of these for good measure http://www.paintandb...k/colourfix.php

Or a good old vinyl wrap?

Comment

I would document your concerns to the dealer in writing and ask what guarantees they can give to state that your concerns would not be a problem. Get their response in writing then if problems exist after the work they will have to remedy
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
      X