Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEKOs on an Elite?

Hi all,

I've ordered a set of HEKOs on a whim (not sure they're my type of thing, but others look good!), but am now wondering how they will perform with the electric folding mirrors. I use the folding action quite a lot as there are a few narrow roads on my way to work, and a lot of smashed mirrors on the road fairly frequently!

Do the mirrors still fold all the way in once the deflectors are fitted, or are they obstructed in any way?

Also, does anyone have any fitting tips that may assist?

Thanks for the advice guys, delivered yesterday and fitted today - surprised how easy they were actually!

Comment

acevuk, on 26 April 2014 - 08:48 PM, said:
      Thanks for the advice guys, delivered yesterday and fitted today - surprised how easy they were actually!

Very nice mate, does the mirrors push on to the deflectors when power folded though?

IN MEMORY OF NIGHTSCREAM THE 1.6 TURBO SRI NAV
      Now driving - Mazda 6 Tourer SE-L Lux Nav+ 2.0 143 Skyactiv-G

Comment

sriray, on 27 April 2014 - 08:06 AM, said:
        Very nice mate, does the mirrors push on to the deflectors when power folded though?

Thanks mate - they don't seem to push very much, but the deflectors are quite rigid once fitted, so they may be stopping the mirrors from completely folding, but not enough to worry about.

Comment

acevuk, on 27 April 2014 - 08:06 PM, said:
          Thanks mate - they don't seem to push very much, but the deflectors are quite rigid once fitted, so they may be stopping the mirrors from completely folding, but not enough to worry about.

Alright Cheers. Has it made the car a bit quieter from wind noise.

IN MEMORY OF NIGHTSCREAM THE 1.6 TURBO SRI NAV
          Now driving - Mazda 6 Tourer SE-L Lux Nav+ 2.0 143 Skyactiv-G

Comment

sriray, on 27 April 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:
            Alright Cheers. Has it made the car a bit quieter from wind noise.

Only done a couple of 20 minute motorway journeys since I fitted them, but sure that there is less noise than before - it may be psychological and exactly the same, but it SEEMS quieter!!

Comment

Working...
            X