Water leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water leak

Don't think any of the UK insignias are fitted with sun roof, so maybe you're problem will be a bit unknown
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

I seem to remember reading that the headlining is just help up by Velcro.

Oh, by the way, the UK isn't that bad for rain - in the South East at least!

Comment

Hi Leo, as you live in Portugal I'd be more than happy to fly over for maybe 2 weeks next summer and help you find the fault with your sun roof

Comment

It is fixed by velcro at the back above the rear screen, don't know about the rest of it
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I've looked through the insignia bible( haynes manual) and have come up with nada so it isn't looking too good.

I guess it's s process of illimination...

Comment

Working...
          X