Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front badge been stolen

Just realised on Monday the front badge has been nicked off the car
    New badge less grill ordered and arrived yesterday.

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
    Just realised on Monday the front badge has been nicked off the car
    New badge less grill ordered and arrived yesterday.
    09 plate....it's more likely to have parted company voluntarily.
    It's well know that the clips go brittle and the badge just falls off.

What grille did you go for?

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      09 plate....it's more likely to have parted company voluntarily.
      It's well know that the clips go brittle and the badge just falls off.

What grille did you go for?
      Yeah was thinking that at first, on the surrounding area it is scratched like a screwdriver or knife has been stuck between badge and surround.
      Black honey comb no badges to get nicked

Comment

Got the grill fitted today.
        Here's a few pics needs a wash though
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200113_131651.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	244300
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200113_131842.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	244301

Comment

Saw someone nicking my gates one morning....I didn't say anything, I didn't want them to take afence!

Tidy car, get it washed.

Comment

I was walking by a prison when I saw a midget in an orange jumpsuit climbing down the fence. When he hit the ground and sneered at me, I said; “Well, that’s a little condescending.”

The inmates are yelling 12…12…12… in the courtyard. A man walking by is interested why the keep chanting 12…12…12… so he sticks his head through the fence and the inmate poked the man in the eye. Moments later they start chanting 13…13…13…

......................................I'll get my coat
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
              Tidy car, get it washed.
              It's cleaner than mine!

Comment

Cracking looking tourer bud

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Cracking looking tourer bud
                  Thanks

Comment

Noticed it's got a broken bottom radiator bracket.
                    Must of just happened as I would have saw it when I done the pick up seal.
                    Last edited by Alex421; 13-01-2020, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Nice man, makes a big difference. Looks like you bought the last one too
                      2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                        Nice man, makes a big difference. Looks like you bought the last one too
                        Thanks mate, yeah makes huge difference. I noticed it went up 20quid after I bought it .

Few more things coming for the siggy, might start a thread for the big bus.

Comment

Thanks mate, yeah makes huge difference. I noticed it went up 20quid after I bought it .

Few more things coming for the siggy, might start a thread for the big bus.
                          You should, we all have a spot in the members cars section. How much did you pay? I wonder if it went up after I bought mine
                          honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

59.95 I think

Comment

59.95 I think
                              Wow, I hope it wasn't the same seller haha, I paid 70 for mine!

Comment

Working...
                              X