Facelift Grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facelift Grille

Does any have a grille for a 2014 insignia? I have no issue with paying for postage to Ireland if it is in good condition.

Originally posted by conorb839 View Post
    Does any have a grille for a 2014 insignia? I have no issue with paying for postage to Ireland if it is in good condition.
    Have you tried eBay?

Comment

Yeah i have and can't find any for 2014. They are all pre facelift grilles or the bumper without the grille.

Comment

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2013-2016...82f1553f5517fa

EDIT: Ignore me, this is crap. Not a complete grille.
        2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

I've only top bar. With no badge for the facelift.

Comment

Where in Ireland you based bud? Surely tried local scrapyards?

Comment

I've only this part.
              Blanchardstown

Comment

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-V...c9Pjm&LH_BIN=1
                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Cheers for that. Didn't get the notifications. Based in Sligo and all the scrapyards have everything bar the grille. They are like gold bars here. Cheers speed demon i have ordered that now and just waiting for it to get here. Looking forward to putting it on and seeing it with the black backing as the one i have is the chrome but i think the black would look better with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman14 View Post
                    I've only this part.
                    Blanchardstown
                    Cheers Roman. I will take the parts off the one i have in the insignia already as it is only the outer chrome that is cracked and replace it with the one thats already on mine.

Comment

I'm guessing you got sorted Conor? I'm about to be selling mine soon but I think you've already sourced one?

If not, give me a shout. I'm based in Belfast so relatively handy to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckets View Post
                        I'm guessing you got sorted Conor? I'm about to be selling mine soon but I think you've already sourced one?

If not, give me a shout. I'm based in Belfast so relatively handy to you.
                        Yeah i got one yesterday so it will be shipped over to me. If you put that up on donedeal or adverts you will have no issue with it as there are a lot of people around looking for them and they are hard to come by.

Comment