De-wiper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De-wiper

may sound like a stupid question but i want to de-wiper my siggy would the same bung be ok used for a insignia tourer not seen many people do it on the saloon's

Originally posted by Smithyy View Post
    may sound like a stupid question but i want to de-wiper my siggy would the same bung be ok used for a insignia tourer not seen many people do it on the saloon's
    Should fit fine, the video I watched with the specially made bung was on the saloon. If not it's very easy to find the right size rubber bungs at hardware stores, that's what I did with mine
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post

Should fit fine, the video I watched with the specially made bung was on the saloon. If not it's very easy to find the right size rubber bungs at hardware stores, that's what I did with mine
      yeah i got one of ebay says will fit tourer and saloon like , bit of a pin to get the wiper arm of the may need to order a wiper puller to get it off

Comment

I used a gloss black bung off ebay. I think the back end looks a lot cleaner with out the wiper

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Parker View Post
          I used a gloss black bung off ebay. I think the back end looks a lot cleaner with out the wiper

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
          i agree it tidy's it up alot plus i need to debadge mine aswell looks evan cleaner

Comment

Yeah same here, the only trouble is I'd have to spray the cover the same as the car because it comes out of the boot. I just think it looks daft Vauxhall designing such a nice car and plonk a cavalier wiper on the back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post

Yeah same here, the only trouble is I'd have to spray the cover the same as the car because it comes out of the boot. I just think it looks daft Vauxhall designing such a nice car and plonk a cavalier wiper on the back

love the color of yours , just done mine but of paint to get blade arm off but eventually come off

Comment

Originally posted by Smithyy View Post

love the color of yours , just done mine but of paint to get blade arm off but eventually come off
                Looks a lot better that pal

Comment

https://www.killallwipers.com/?slg=p...89f3684321c065

Comment

Had a look at that a few month ago it's only for the tourer because the wiper comes out the glass not the boot like on the hatchbacks

Comment

Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post

Had a look at that a few month ago it's only for the tourer because the wiper comes out the glass not the boot like on the hatchbacks

still same fit i purchased that, just had to seal it with sealer/glue form the inside but fit perfect

Comment

Working...
                      X