Chrome Delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Delete

Hi all, pretty new to the site but just out of curiousity, has anyone ever done a chrome delete on an Insignia B? I'm in the process of buying an Insignia B and wondering if it looks alright or not

Hi, yeah PeteH Shane redfearn and Kezo1995 have done some deleting on their Insignia Bs. Hopefully they'll be along and post some pics for you.

While you're waiting, do you fancy popping along to the New Member Introductions section to introduce yourself?

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Welcome Ian, when you've introduced yourself, take a look here: https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...ighlight=Frost
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Thank you, had a look at yours PeteH and i think i'm sold on the idea of doing a chrome delete on mine when i get it

Comment

What colour are you going for? I think it looks great on my red one, and Shane's silver also.
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Cosmic grey, i'm starting to think that maybe it will look too dark if i dechrome

Comment

Top images is before and bottom images are after I just used black plasticoat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

looks good, definetly doing it to mine!

Comment

I have the stuff ready to do mine. Not looking forwards to doing the curved trims.

Was going to use plasti dip for the grills etc.
                  12 plate 1.8 petrol.

Comment

Sorry I’ve just noticed this haha

Comment

Working...
                    X