VX Line Body Kit to Insignia B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VX Line Body Kit to Insignia B

I'm new to this so don't really know where to look..

Has anyone fitted a VX line body kit to an Insignia Grand Sport Elite? Looking for info on where to source parts/get them fitted/cost.

I love my Insignia but the VX body kit looks incredible and would love to upgrade it in the future.

Nobody on the forum has fitted one to the B yet. If you find one and fit it, you'll be the first.

I like the body kit but it's not for me. I don't feel an old bald fat b4stard getting out of a car with his grandkids suits the look.

If you fail to find anything local, it may be worth checking out AliExpress. I got a rear trim with duel dummy exhasts from there. Looks like the one on the back of the Insignia B Grand Tourer with the VX-line kit fitted.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I have looked all over the internet, because I was interested, I can't see any but bodyshops must be able to get them for accident repairs so why not give some a ring? I know Direct line group have their own large bodyshops nationwide.

Comment

I bought the front apron, which was all I wanted, off of Ebay and you'll find several Insignia Bs being broken on there with the body kit. Most won't be advertised, so you will just have to skim through the listings and pick out the cars with the kit.

Given the typical accident damage, you will probably struggle to get the entire kit from one car but you will easily find the 5 pieces you're after on there.

Comment

Working...
        X