New keyfob from aliexpress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New keyfob from aliexpress

I'm going to stay off aliexpress now, I'm buying junk i don't need haha..although the new fob looks loads better. Had to buy a few more for other people now
    Attached Files

It's very nice did it take old insides or just need programming ?

Comment

Yeah the old insides, the board needed filing 1mm off the side where the chip is inside and the blade ect was all a straight swap. Not bad for 3 LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Morephun1979 View Post
        Yeah the old insides, the board needed filing 1mm off the side where the chip is inside and the blade ect was all a straight swap. Not bad for 3 LOL
        Bargain I paid double for a cheap standard replacement cover for my keyfob

Comment

Do we have a link for these by any chance...

Comment

£1.11 37%OFF | Car key For Chevrolet Lova/Aveo/Cruze Remote Car Key Shell 2/3/4/5 Buttons For Opel Vauxhall Insignia Astra Mokka For Buick https://a.aliexpress.com/_mO8KaoD

Not sure if you need the app for more money off. I got them for 3.11 each Posted

Comment

Cheers bud...

Comment

Originally posted by Morephun1979 View Post
                I'm going to stay off aliexpress now, I'm buying junk i don't need haha..although the new fob looks loads better. Had to buy a few more for other people now
                Happened to buy one last night, thought it was a straight fit. Bit nervous filing it down, any advice?

Comment

Working...
                X